REMEMBER, STAY SAFE ONLINE!
- Do not post personal information
- Keep your privacy settings high
- NEVER give out your password
- Don't 'friend' people you do not know
- Don't meet up with people you've met online
- Not everyone online is who they may say they are
- If you are unsure or uncomfortable about anything do not use the site
Please find below links to useful websites to help keep you and your children safe online:
KIDSMART - Practical online safety advice for parents and teachers - http://www.kidsmart.org.uk/
THINK U KNOW - A guide to internet safety and safe surfing for young people. Learn about online safety when using blogs, chatting, online gaming, P2P etc... - http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
CHILDNET - Learn how to keep your child safe on the internet - http://www.childnet.com/
The how to be safer (h2bsafer) hub is full of information and advice on safeguarding in a digital world. It includes how to adjust privacy settings on social media, how to block, and items on emerging trends such as how children are by-passing filters.
Instagram Update- Restrict your Privacy Settings on your Instagram story.
Snapchat- Adjust your settings in memories.